The preconstruction phase of a project is one of the most important to ensure a successful project and that is why RWC focuses on this phase and makes sure the following items are covered early in the process.
• Use our diverse construction knowledge to create a schedule and budget based on historical data from our past projects.
• Perform a complete plan review to identify value engineering options and perform a constructability review.
• Identify long lead time items and coordinate their purchase and delivery with correlation to master schedule.
• Provide site layout review for staging, traffic flow, access and temporary construction needed to achieve minimum impact on staff and visitors throughout the construction process.
• Help develop the overall construction budget and efficiently manage the guaranteed maximum price with any savings under the GMP being returned to the owner.
Some of the preconstruction services we offer to accomplish the items above are as follows.
• Conceptual and Detailed Estimating
• Value Engineering
• Constructability Review
• Life Cycle Analysis